Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Welcome!

Over a month ago, I created this blog to talk about life and everything it entails. In the weeks since, I've drafted a bunch of posts, debating what to talk about in my first post, but why does the first post need to be so special? If I wanted to talk about life, then let's just do it. Now I'm at the point where I finish student teaching tomorrow(!) and I haven't even written one post about it. I wasted the last seven weeks or so just arguing with myself! What's the big deal? I still have no idea. I thought of something I'd like to talk about it, and I'm going to talk about it. Plain and simple. Welcome to my life!

Here's to the remaining fifteen days until graduation, and the one day I have student teaching. I'm going to cherish them the best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment